Book Title: Barron's AP World History Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Lorraine Lupinskie-Huvane M.A.
- Barron's AP World History, 7th Edition
- Cracking the AP World History Exam 2018, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's AP US History Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- Barron's AP Biology Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's AP Psychology Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- AP® World History Crash Course, 2nd Ed., Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- AP World History Prep Plus 2018-2019: 3 Practice Tests + Study Plans + Targeted Review & Practice + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Barron's AP Chemistry Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
- 5 Steps to a 5: AP World History 2018, Edition
This boxed set of flash cards has been revised and updated to reflect the most recent changes in the AP World History curriculum. Each card presents a history topic on its front, with key information listed on the reverse side. Cards are divided into six major historical eras: Time Immemorial to 600 C.E., 600 to 1450, 1450 to 1750, 1750 to 1900, and 1900 to the present day. Each topic is also assigned one of six categories, further enabling students to arrange them in any order that suits their needs. Activity cards are included that show teachers and students how to use flash cards for group study, which can include games, discussion, or map review. Students preparing for the Advanced Placement Exam can also use these cards effectively in tandem with Barron's AP World History
test prep manual. Students can use the enclosed metal ring to arrange select cards for study on the go. Each card has a small corner punch hole to accommodate the ring.
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this set of flash cards will also get FREE access to one full-length online AP World History test with all questions answered and explained.