Book Title: Pass the New Citizenship Test 2012 Edition: 100 Civics Questions and Answers, Reading and Writing Exercises
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Angelo Tropea
NEW! Link to FREE online 100 Civics Cards with AUDIO! This 2017 edition of the popular book contains all the content of the original 240 page book and has been formatted to be clear and inexpensive.It provides a Quick and Easy way to prepare for the U.S. Citizenship test (100 Civics Questions and Answers - and the Reading and Writing sections).It includes in one convenient volume information that is otherwise scattered in different places.
This book features the "flash card" method of reviewing (Question on one page and the answer on the following page). This makes studying both easy and fun - and helps you prepare well for the citizenship test.
The 100 civics questions are presented in 3 different ways:
1. Regular Question/Answer format: (each question followed directly with the answer). This format is helpful when you first start studying the questions and answers. It gives you a "bird's eye view" of the questions and answers.
2. Historical order (Logical Order): The same 100 answers are rearranged in a logical, historical order. This helps you to see the relationship among the questions and helps you to better remember the answers.
3. "Flash card" format: question on one page and the answer on the following page. This allows you to test your memory and makes memorizing the questions and answers both easy and fun.
For those not completely fluent in the English language, the book provides exercises in both reading and writing and includes:
1. a complete list of the words you must know how to read
2. a complete list of the words you must know how to write
3. sentences reading and writing practice.
This book also provides:
1. A list of helpful web addresses
2. A list of the 50 states and their capitals