Book Title: Do It Yourself Homeschool Journal #3: For Eclectic Learners (Homeschooling Handbooks) (Volume 3)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Do It Yourself Homeschool Journal: & Delight Directed Learning Handbook (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 1)
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Nature Study & Outdoor Science Journal: The Thinking Tree Presents: A Creative Book of Observation, Drawing, Coloring, Writing & Discovery Through Nature - Fun-Schooling for All Ages
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Ages 6-9 Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling 1st - 3rd Grade: Learning Activities For New & Struggling Readers (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 3)
- Creative Comic Book - Cursive & Spelling: Do-It-Yourself Journal - 175 Words to Master by Age 12 (Pocket Sized Homeschooling Books) (Volume 1)
- All About Animals - Creative Writing & Research Journal: Write, Color, Research & Doodle - All Ages
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
Now your child can turn any stack of books into a homeschooling curriculum. This unschooling handbook is an activity book and daily journal that allows your student to have a customized education without creating a lot of extra work for parents.
We have over 20 Homeschooling Journals to choose from! Start with your child's favorite cover, all the books are a little different on the inside so you can use them year round.
Visit this Link for FAQs: http://www.dyslexiagames.com/#!FAQs-All-About-Our-New-Homeschooling-Journals/cbff/561e6f800cf2c6c643743ab8
Many students are more interested in real books than in textbooks! This is an excellent way to help your students to develop their talents, interests and deepen their knowledge of topics that are meaningful to them. Just visit the library and bring home 6 to 9 great books!
Each workbook includes 30 Lessons, with 10 pages for each lesson, providing four hours of guided learning time.
This homeschooling handbook was created by Sarah Janisse Brown, a dyslexia therapist and game designer with ten children. Sarah has over 25 years of homeschooling experience.
This curriculum handbook is wonderful for busy families. If you have babies and toddlers who need a lot of attention the older children can use this journal for everything, except math.
This workbook is appropriate for dyslexic students, it includes Art & Logic Games to help with dyslexia, and uses the Open Dyslexic Font for easy reading. This book can be used as a handbook for: Delight Directed Learning, Documenting Your Unschooling Journey,Charlotte Mason Inspired Homeschooling, Eclectic Homeschooling, Classical Homeschooling and Fun-Schooling.
This Journal does not include scripture readings, but does have a little space for "Prayer Needs" in the Start Your Day Section, if you want a faith-free book choose this one: http://www.amazon.com/Charlotte-Mason-Homeschool-Journal-Homeschooling/dp/151420980
Interior B - For kids who love nature and science.