Book Title: Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Creative Comic Book - Cursive & Spelling: Do-It-Yourself Journal - 175 Words to Master by Age 12 (Pocket Sized Homeschooling Books) (Volume 1)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Ages 3 to 6 - Alphabet Fun-Schooling Journal: 100 Activities - Color, Write & Draw
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- Fun-Schooling Spelling Journal - Ages 5 and Up: Teach Your Child to Read, Write and Spell (Homeschooling for Beginners) (Volume 3)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- Foundational Math Skills - 100 Numbers - Wildlife Coloring Book: Fun-Schooling with Art, Creativity & Logic - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grades
Do you remember playing the game Mad-Libs as a child? You would add your own words to create a funny story. In the process you learned a lot about grammar and spelling!
This Fun-Schooling activity book allows your child to create silly stories and mysteries while using numbers and math!
Your student will practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and learn about fractions through these playful games!
Not only will the student practice applying math to the funny situations and stories in this book, but he or she will learn how to use math in real life.
This is not an ordinary math book. This is a math book that will appeal to artistic, creative, and adventurous children. You will have fun listening to your child's math mysteries and laughing at the results. Did you know that children learn best when learning includes creativity and laughter?
Stop buying books like "Math Made Miserable" and "Numbing Numbers"! Discover the joy of teaching your child the basics of learning how to calculate through this exciting activity book! You will need to give your child a calculator to check his or her work. They will love checking their own work, with a little help from you. Since the children get to create their own math mysteries, the answers are not going to be the same for every student.
Since every child is unique you should choose a math book that reflects your child's individuality, talents and gifts! Who ever heard of mixing math with creativity?
Learning how to add, subtract, multiply and divide is about to turn in to a game!
On Sale! Normal price $19.50!