Book Title: 1: Google Classroom: Best Google Classroom Guide for the Teacher (Google Classroom, Google Classroom for Teachers, Google Classroom App) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: James Bird
- Teaching Math with Google Apps: 50 G Suite Activities
- 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom
- Google Classroom: An Easy Google Classroom Guide To Take Your Classroom Digital (Google Classroom App, Google Classroom For Teachers, Google Classroom Books, Google Classroom Ebook) (Volume 1)
- Hacking Google for Education: 99 Ways to Leverage Google Tools in Classrooms, Schools, and Districts (Hack Learning Series) (Volume 11)
- Google Drive & Docs in 30 Minutes (2nd Edition): The unofficial guide to the new Google Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Google Classroom: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Google Classroom Fast (2016 Updated User Guide, Google Guide, Google Classrooms, Google Drive, Google ... (Google, internet, user guides) (Volume 1)
- 2: Google Classroom: Easiest Teacher's and Student's Guide to Master Google Classroom (Google Classroom App, Google Classroom For Teachers, Google Classroom) (Volume 2)
- The Growth Mindset Playbook: A Teacher's Guide to Promoting Student Success
- The Google Infused Classroom
- The Growth Mindset Coach: A Teacher's Month-by-Month Handbook for Empowering Students to Achieve
Start Your Digital Classroom Journey Today!
Google Classroom is one of the best online resources that you can use to bring your classroom to the next level. This platform allows you to interact with your students, send out emails, work on assignments and discussions and so much more. As a teacher, you will appreciate all of the things that you are able to do with the help of Google Classroom. This guidebook will take some time to go over Google Classroom and what you can do with this amazing tool. This guidebook is going to take a look at all of the things that you are able to do with the help of Google Classroom. You will learn some of the benefits that come with Google Classroom, how to set up your own account and your own classes, how to add students and teachers to the classroom, and so much more. Teachers will enjoy how they are able to interact with their students, share information, send out assignments and announcements that are needed. This is a fantastic way to help teachers and students to interact with each other and to ensure that each student is learning in the way that is right for them. If you are a teacher and you would like to find some new ways to interact with your students and to personalize the learning experience for your class, read through this guidebook and learn what you need to know to make Google Classroom work for you!
Some of the things that we will discuss in this guidebook pertaining to Google Classroom includes
Grab This Book For Only $13.38!
- What is Google Classroom?
- How to manage your own Google Classroom
- How to use Google Classroom as a teacher
- FAQS about Google Classroom
- Other ways Google Classroom can help teachers in the classroom